When and why would you need a coach?
If one or more of these points apply to you, then it’s time to stop and think about how you can overcome your hurdles, and consider getting a coach to help you do it.
- Are you overwhelmed or taking on too much…can’t say no?
- Are you approaching or experiencing burnout?
- Do you feel stuck or dissatisfied with your life?
- Are there challenges in your life you are struggling to overcome?
- Do you have limiting beliefs and thought patterns that hold you back from living your life fully?
- Are issues from the past preventing you from living in the here and now?
- Do you suffer from depression or anxiety?
- Are you having conflict or difficulties in your relationship or in your family?
- Are you feeling stuck or unmotivated?
- Have you experienced grief and loss?
- Are you struggling with something you can’t talk to anyone about?
- Are you experiencing health problems from addiction, compulsive behaviour, phobias, eating disorders or illness?
- Do you need support in facing change or life transitions?
- Are you looking for a career makeover or acceleration?
There certainly are numerous benefits to getting a coach, such as:
- You don’t know what you don’t know.
When we are pursuing a goal that we’ve never achieved before, how will you know if you’re going about the right way or even the most efficient way? A good Coach is able to guide you through your knowledge deficits.
- Seeing your issue or goal from another’s perspective.
If we’ve got a problem or haven’t achieved a specific goal or task, it’s because we’re looking at it from just one vantage point. A Coach is like a spider; they have more than one set of eyes and can usually see where you cannot.
- No-one likes to push their own barrow.
Statistically, 92 percent of people will not achieve their goals. In fact, they won’t even take the first step, let alone go the distance. A Coach will hold you accountable for your goals and task you. They’ll make sure that you do what must be done.
- We’re blind to the cause of our problems.
If you knew the cause of your problems or issues, chances are you would no longer have them. A Coach, particularly an NLP trained Coach, can actually dig deep enough to find the very cause of your stumbling blocks and remove them. Try doing that on your own.
So how can a coach help you?
- Offering ongoing support in a caring non-judgmental environment.
- Providing a safe space where you will be understood and listened to. Not judged.
- Working with you in a creative and intuitive way towards positive change.
- Providing strategies and assist you in creating more balance in your life.
- Building awareness of where trauma and pain are held in the body.
- Working experientially with polarities and stuck points.
- Building connection and balance between your mind and sensory awareness.
- Offering a holistic and spiritual approach to assisting you on your life journey.