Just imagine if you were better able to:
- Understand the importance of focusing on your health and wellbeing at work in order to reduce health issues and the implications they have on the working environment.
- Adapt your approach and think rationally and positively about issues.
- Apply basic techniques to improving your mental and physical wellbeing.
- Appreciate the importance of maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
- Understand how being focused on wellness is beneficial for both the individual and the organisation.
Workplace wellness is about organisations and individuals taking a proactive approach to ensuring the health and wellbeing of their workforce. By focusing on the wellness of employees, organisations can help prevent issues with mental and physical health, reducing stress levels and absenteeism and ultimately improving performance. Raising awareness will help encourage people to take responsibility for their own health and wellbeing.
Wellness is an active process through which people become aware of, and make choices toward, a more successful existence.
At the end of this Wellness training course participants will be able to:
- Define wellness and its importance in the workplace
- Practice rational and positive thinking
- Apply the six dimensions of wellness
- Explain the importance of work-life balance
- Describe the business case for wellness
Wellness is the sum of all of the positive steps you take in order to lead a healthier life. It depends on your physical, social, and mental state.